Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Got some catchin' up to do...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately my dear readers, but I've got one excuse and one excuse only: the sun is out. It is impossible to stay inside during this gorgeous weather, and I've spent the better part of each of the last three days wandering around Geneva. And it's not just that it's sunny, but it's also warm, not humid, and all around light jacket/sunglasses type of weather. That in addition to a weekend of zombie fun I've pretty much stayed away from my computer sans a few Facebook status updates. But there will be pictures and posts soon, I promise. I'm just not sure where to begin...In the meantime, here's a video that I took on Monday (my first solo trip into Geneva!) of Jet D'Eau - it's the tallest fountain in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment