Monday, August 30, 2010

They're coming to get you Barbara...


...fall that is. Or maybe the bugs in this case. Regardless, fall is on it's merry way, and I couldn't be happier. Chilly hoodie filled nights, pumpkins at the market, potential Halloween costumes and talk of Fantasy Football has filled our house on several occasions in the past few days, which means that the only things missing are pumpkin beer, hot apple cider and football.


Oh yeah, and the sky lately has been just beautiful, especailly at night...


And Mont Blanc showed itself two days in a row...

...I think it's happy fall is coming too...

1 comment:

  1. It's getting a bit chillier down on my side too, but I'm convincing myself that it's the mistral that's been plaguing us and not the coming of Fall. I just need a few more weeks of summer.... please!!!

    ReplyDelete