Monday, March 14, 2011

Steppin' out.


Hello friends! I've been sick for a week with some chest-head-cough-debilitating- migraine-strain-of-ultimate-wackness, but rather than bore you with the details of my pity party, how about I show you some pictures from my "get some fresh mountain air into those lungs, girl!" walk today? Well alright then.




[Swiss Alps.]


[Jura.]





[Rickety bridge.]













Facts: March 14, 2011, 61 degrees Farenheit/14 degrees Celsius and sunny.
Location: Thoiry, St. Jean de Gonville, Feigeres.
More facts: I heart France.

A la prochain friends...

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! It's getting to be springime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Hopefully the walk through the pretty countryside will "spring" your return to full health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenna - I'm a total fall person but I can't help but excited when the flowers start popping up out of the ground!

    chcmichel: Starting to, thanks! Man that thing kicked my butt!

    ReplyDelete