Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A quiet morning.

 
I woke up this morning to the most wonderful feeling: it was chilly out.
 
 
It's been so long since I've felt the chilly fall air, that I had almost forgotten what an amazing sensation it really is. 
 
 
It also meant I could take my coffee outside in the Duggan Terrace Orchard, something I haven't been able to do in months.
 
 
There really is no more of a relaxing start to the day for me...
 
 
...then feeling the crispness of cool mountain breezes and the light fall winds, warm coffee, and surrounded by my fig trees.
 
 
Being serenaded by cowbells from the pretties in the pastures and hearing the call of the neighborhood rooster didn't hurt much either...
 
 
And although it's not quite fall yet (by official standards), it's enough to get me through. Just knowing that my favorite season is right around the corner is enough for me.
 
How about you? What's the perfect start to your morning?
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey


1 comment:

  1. I noticed the chill for the first time yesterday while I was walking Fifty. It actually felt strange for a bit! But now I'm sitting here with the windows open and the crisp almost Autumn air is blowing in and it feels sensational :)

    ReplyDelete