Thursday, November 21, 2013

The fig doesn't fall far from the tree.


It borderline creeps me out how much Oswin is like me. Friends have called her my mini me or my shrinky dink, just based on how she looks, but that's only the tip if the iceberg. 



The noises she makes, when she does, well, anything (I make lots of noises apparently)...the weird positions she sleeps in...her expressions...her attitude...


Sometimes when she gets upset or is seemingly being dramatic, I get frustrated, until I realize "OMG she's ME."


It's surreal to see how the mini version of yourself acts in situations, and compare it to how you act...and realize its the same. Albeit it more primitive, but really the same.  


How is Doc going to handle TWO of me?

  
In other news, she's starting to smile a lot more, which just melts my heart every time I see that toothless grin. This morning the smiles were met with laughing and smiling in her sleep, a match made in cute kid overload heaven, and I just couldn't take it. How do our hearts as new mamas just not burst every single day?  


A la prochaine friends...

Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment