Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bonne Année!

 
Happy New Year dear friends!
 
Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately, but things have been a bit on the busy side here in SwitzerFrance. Between my parent's trip out here and one followed shortly after by Doc's mom, we've been hosting or traveling pretty much all of November and December, and I've got about a million pictures to go through and share with you guys. I can't wait to fill you in on everything we've been getting into!
 
For now though, while I sit and sip some Veuve Clicquot while trying to make our little miss laugh, I'll just say Happy New Year! Wishing you and yours all the best for the coming this year. Can't wait to see where 2014 takes all of us!
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey (and Doc and Oswin aussi!)  


1 comment:

  1. happy new year! :) the mummers were out, i rang in 2013 at the Field House over Market East station. fireworks over the delaware, the Flyers won (!!). hugs from philly! your adventures sound tantalizing, cannot wait for pictures. enjoy these next few days of 2014!

    ReplyDelete