Friday, August 1, 2014

Donuts and waffle knits


If you've been following along over at my Instagram account (@outlawnotahero), you know that every week I share a few weekly pictures of Oswin. 


With each passing week, her personality seems to increase ten fold, and let me tell you, she is one sassy and silly little girl.


Often serious...


...and stylish.


She's growing up so fast, sometimes I feel like we can't keep up. One of the highlights of this week has been during story time. We read anywhere between 4 and 8 books before each of her naps, and now she knows how to turn the pages of her books. In fact if you say "page please," she will turn the page herself. 

Pretty cool. 

I'm excited to see what's next for us and our little dragon, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish she'd stay this size for a wee bit longer. But what mama doesn't think that from time to time?

Happy weekend from our family to yours!

A la prochaine friends...

Honey

Outfit details: Head wrap by Giddy Up and Grow, Romper (old) by Petit Bateau

No comments:

Post a Comment