Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: For the Blogger in your life


Stumped on what to get your best blogging bud for the holidays this year? Well don't worry, we've got you covered. From the expensive to the not-so-much-so, there's something for every blogger on your list. 

Pic via here. 

As a blogger I always have some form of a camera with me, and lately I've been my reaching for my DSLR. A pretty camera bag that doubles as a purse would make a lot of on-the-go bloggers feel put together and ready to shoot, all while protecting their fancy shmancy camera. (And here's one for the dude bloggers, or the chicks who want something a little more messenger bag-ish...)

Pic via here. 

Recently I picked up a copy of a vintage French gardening encyclopedia from an antique store, and not only was it leather, but it had the previous owners initials embossed on it. And then I realized I was missing something from my life: personalized leather bound books. Cut to today (and pretty much every writing day) where I find myself at a loss for words, and this personalized Thesaurus hits the mark. I'd pick the navy one, which one would you choose? (They also have a Dictionary option...)

Pic via here. 

Sometimes the internet can get you down. Don't let your blogging friend forget how dope they AND their blog are...

Pic via here. 

One day I'll have a desk. And when I do it will have pretty jadeite desk accessories...

Pic via here. 

This lovely leather sleeve from Winter Session would make a lovely carrying case for any bloggers ipad...and it can be personalized. (Are we sensing a theme here? If you like it put some initials on it...)


Pic via here. 

I probably sound a bit like a broken record when it comes to Sakura Bloom slings, but they're worth the hype. Half the time it's the only way I can get anything done, and that often included blogging when Oswin was just a wee thing. Now they come in most handy when we're adventuring, which let's face it, always leads to a blog post. 

Pic via here. 

A beautiful woodcut of their favorite place on the planet to hand on a wall and keep them inspired would be nice...

Pic via here. 

Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee....this is a present for anyone, especially those who happen to be obsessed with monochromatic Swiss Crosses.

Pic via here. 

When all the little one wants to do is play on your laptop, how about giving them their own? (I bet Oswin is naturally better at html than I am anyway...)

Pic via here. 

A lot of bloggers work from home, which means all the perks of home...like slippers that don't look like slippers...

Pic via here. 

Whether they work in an office, or just on that certain corner of the couch, a print connecting the inspiration for their blog to their work space would be a nice added touch...

Pic via here. 

A beautiful vessel to hold beautiful blooms...

Pic via here. 

For those cold and late nights where your friend is burning the blogging midnight oil, a cozy blanket to keep the creative juices flowing...

Pic via here. 

Get 'em 'gramming early I say! A little wooden camera to keep the little ones occupied while your blogger friend is tackling the social media side of blogging...

Pic via here. 

...and their own little wooden phone to Instagram their fake pictures with.

Pic via here. 

Blog on my friends...

What would you choose?

A la prochaine friends...

Honey 

No comments:

Post a Comment